- Work on the #1 eCommerce platform!
- Be actively involved in international client-facing work
- Develop user-friendly eCommerce systems and be involved in design discussions
- Mentor, influence and upskill junior developers. Be part of our agile teams (using Scrum) using Java Enterprise (JSP, Tomcat, JPA/Hibernate), Spring Framework (Core and MVC) and Web Services (including SOA)
- Review platform requirements and use your skills to implement great solutions
- Interact with customers and partners, including business analysts, project managers and developers
- Make quality and usability your primary goals
- Work proactively, independently and most of all….have fun!
Your Skills and Experience
Your Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Java certifications are a plus.
- Minimum of +3 years of experience using Java/J2EE (Spring, MVC, Lucene, Solr)
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Good to have knowledge in B2C eCommerce systems , J2EE application servers, preferably IBM WebSphere / Oracle ATG
- Nice to have: architecture and design experience with Hybris eCommerce platform
- Database skills (Postgres, My SQL, Oracle)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, especially in a complex application stacks
- Ability to multi-task in a highly dynamic environment
Why You'll Love Working Here
As a member of the team, you’ll apply and often define cutting-edge technology to create meaningful products and features that impact millions of users. Of course, you won’t have to do it alone – you’ll be collaborating with a world-class team of designers, engineers and product managers. The generous compensation and benefits package is pretty great, too.
- A very competitive salary & benefit package
- Professional & English speaking working environment
- Private healthcare insurance plus annual health check up
- Lunch & parking allowance
- Chance to work overseas for international projects
- In-door events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as: monthly birthday, team building, company trip,….
- Sponsored sport activities