- Java/J2EE Senior/Software Engineer works with members of the development organization and is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications (using Sping or SpringMVC).
- Work with project team members and support functions.
- Report daily works to the manager.
SE Java Responsibilities:
- Codes, unit tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems
- Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results
- Creates basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
Your Skills and Experience
- Education level: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 04 years of experience in Java/J2EE programming / in Java/J2EE technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience development with Spring ,Spring MVC and Hibernate .
- English or Japanese (Especially listening and speaking) skill is enough to communicate with managers and customers.
- Having experience in PHP is plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Salary: $800 - $2000 (depending on your experience and capability)
- Working hour: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (1-hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
- Other benefits as defined in the Labor Code (insurance, annual leave, etc.)
- Quarterly bonus: up to USD 250/ quarterly). Monthly bonus for MVP (the most valuable person)
- Teambuilding, annual company trip.
- Training support: up to USD 200 per person quarterly
Interested candidates, please send your CV together with a photo. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.