GotIt! is looking for an iOS mobile developer who have shipped beautiful, highly successful, consumer apps for our engineering team in Hanoi, Vietnam. You should understand iOS inside and out and take pride in your craft.
The GotIt! app provides an "instant" feel to the whole user experience. Our technical challenges include maintaining this jaw dropping experience while providing polished UI and managing an array of interactions with the back-end including a global feed, a dynamic store, and personalized rewards.
We’re working with real-time synchronous and asynchronous services and are building client-server architecture to support a scalable custom user-level experience. You should be excited to take on those challenges and build world-class product.
The Core Job
- Contribute large swaths of code using best practices and technologies
- Work closely with US Product and Engineering team to help shape future features and create pixel perfect UI that embodies iOS best practices and technology
- Delve deep into instruments tracking down leaks, bugs and identifying areas for optimization
Your Skills and Experience
You Must Have
- 2+ years experience with iOS (Objective-C, Cocoa)
- A desire to work in a fun, rapidly iterating startup environment
- Client-Server applications and architecture (working with network requests and RESTful APIs)
- Deep understanding of UIKit (and Cocoa) with AutoLayout and Interface Builder
- Solid understanding of lifecycle feature deployment (discussions with product and design to releasing to the App Store)
- Experience working closely with Design and Product teams
- Experience with Interface Builder and Auto Layout
- Fluent in English
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, and 3+ years of software engineering
Extra Bonus For
- Experience in working with StoreKit, Custom UI, Animations
- Experience in working with 3rd libraries AFNetworking, SocketRocket, Pusher, ReactiveCocoa, etc.
- Contributions to open source projects
- Experience with Swift
- Java + Android experience
- Fluent in C++
- A natural passion for education and knowledge sharing
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Joining team building one of the fastest growing startups in Silicon Valley
- Very competitive compensation package including salary and stock options
- Best working environment with coffee shop like open office space, latest gadgets, kitchen with full of snacks, West lake view bar, PlayStation, 3D TV, etc.
- Working with modern tech-stack from a Company in Silicon Valley
- Frequent trips to the U.S. to work with our engineering team in Silicon Valley
- Free daily lunches and diners
- Monthly outing
- Free UBER rides
- Library with full of newest technology books
- Free training program from Lynda.com
- All other benefits required by the Vietnam Labor Code