- Design, implement, integrate and support Java platform solutions
- Create documents that specify strategy, assessment, or design in a way that delivers obvious value to the client and is understandable by any stakeholder
- Work closely with clients, subject matter experts and the team to understand requirements, establish priorities and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery
- hands-on technical direction working with other developers to review code and resolve issues
Your Skills and Experience
- Requires a bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science).
- At least 3 years technical experience and knowledge in J2EE Framework
- Must have strong expertise with Java/J2EE application design, architecture and development experience such as Spring, EJB, Hibernate
- Must have experience with REST Service architectures and other lightweight approaches to service delivery & documentation
- Experience leading and facilitating design and architectural review sessions for projects and stakeholders
- Practical experience with test automation and continuous delivery
- Experience writing clear and concise communications and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
Why You'll Love Working Here
Join FPT Software – You can make it too!
You can catch up with unlimited opportunities to work and live in different countries over the world, join world class software projects with trendiest technologies, innovative products & services that bring great values to millions of people around the world, such as the world’s largest airplane brand, biggest broadcast satellite services in the US, the leading manufacturer of postage meter and mailroom equipment in EU, etc.
You can choose your career path to become a technology expert or a professional manager which best fits your desire, qualifications and characteristics in an equal opportunity and open-minded culture workplace.
You can balance your working and spiritual life in the environment of youth, multinational culture and creativity, improve impressively vital soft skills including English, Japanese, French… and communication skills through daily direct communication with global customers and employees.
FPT Software is proud to accompany with thousands of individuals to continuously develop and explore their career path.
You can make it too!
Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in US, Japan, EU, Asia Pacific and Australia.
FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in central area of technology such as Mobility, Cloud Computing, Big Data...
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas.
FPT Software‘s members consist of Vietnam, US, Japan, EU, Slovakia, Singapore, Myanmar‘s citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too!