Do you want the opportunity to work with a company that is a leader in digital media and commerce? Our dynamic team is looking to offer experienced developers an exciting and challenging role. A degree in computer science or information technology is required as a minimum and the successful candidate will possess a combination of the following skills, detailed below. If you love cutting code, and want to be challenged in diverse role then you should consider a role with Studio 60 in Ho Chi Minh City. We are only interested in top candidates and our selection process has been designed to ensure that we choose those with a passion to grow their technical skills and to succeed in a team environment. We offer great salary package and benefits for the right candidates. Including monthly fitness\personal development allowance, additional annual leave and a company bonus structure based on productivity and performance.
Your Skills and Experience
English verbal and written communication skills
Strong knowledge of OOP, Web Form and MVC
Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework with ASP.NET, Microsoft MVC, WCF, Restful web services and other web-based technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Ability to work well both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multi-task, deal with interruptions and manage time effectively
- Exhibits good problem solving skills.
- Experience with Umbraco and either of Kentico or EpiServer is a BIG plus
Desirable but not essential
- Knowledgeable in Agile software development methodologies
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience with building RESTful web services using ASP.NET Web API is a plus
- Experience with Social Network API's like Facebook API, Twitter API etc
- Experience with online payment gateway API's for example PAYPAL
- Strong in database analysis & design, normalization
Why You'll Love Working Here
If you are the right candidate we offer one of the best salary packages and benefits in the market. Top of our salary, we include monthly fitness\personal development allowance, additional annual leave and an annual company bonus structure based on productivity and performance.