Robert Bosch Engineering And Business Solutions
Your contribution to something big
- Embedded SW Test Manager is responsible for managing all test activities of one specific automotive product.
- Define and maintain project's test strategy based on organizational test strategy (considering project specific requirements and tailoring of test activities).
- Define and maintain project's test plan (content, scheduling and resources).
- Define test activities and assign to the test designer of the project team.
- Check that testing is going hand in hand with the software development in all phases.
- Coach project-members regarding quality aspects of engineering processes.
Your Skills and Experience
What distinguishes you (Job Requirements)
- Above 5 years experience in Embedded Software Development/Testing.
- Good in C programming Language.
- Knowledge of Microcontroller.
- SW Development lifecycle.
- Project Management.
- Be able to read hardware schematics
- Excellent English language skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing)
- Automotive domain knowledge [Optional]
- Knowledge and experience in CAN [Optional]
- Exposure to tools like CANoe, CANalyzer, vTESTstudio [Optional]
- Exposure to emulators, simulators, debugging [Optional]
- Knowledge of UML and design techniques [Optional]
- ISTQB certificate; experience of handling 5 to 10 people [Optional]
Why You'll Love Working Here
Competitive income, KPIs bonus + annual review, meal & parking allowance, flexible work time, medical benefits for you and family, on-site oversea opportunities, global environment