- Participate in outsource PHP/ Ruby projects from big companies in Japan
- Participate in R&D project to build company's own application
- Design database
- Set up and manage server
- Design and build REST API
Your Skills and Experience
- 1 year working with server side language such as PHP or Ruby...
- Experience with Rails or Laravel, Symfony is preferred.
- Knowledge of configuring LAMP enviroment
- Knowledge about design database, IT-architecture and object oriented frameworks.
- Familiar with Source Version control: Github, Subversion (SVN)
- Fluent in speaking and reading English
- Can use Linux and command line comfortably (Ubuntu, OSX).
- Experience in developing iOS or Android application is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Directly working and learning from senior Japanese engineer from head office
- Personal Macbook provided
- Free snacks and drink
- Company trip 2 times/year
- Dinner and lunch party every month
- Extra activities (watch movie, picnic…)
- Educational programs (Japanese class, business trip in Japan...)
- Career path promotional opportunities
- Others benefits such as holidays and insurance benefits follow Vietnamese law.
Click a skill below. Get new matching jobs by email.