- Gathering requirements, system design and development;
- Deploy and maintain software systems;
- Working with the latest in Amazon AWS Cloud Technologies;
- Developing high-scale / high-load / distributed solutions;
- Work with outside data sources and API's;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Design, implementation, and ongoing support of client/ support applications;
- Oversee the integration of systems and manage subsystems;
- Debugging of code, scripting of new code, and stability and usability with the rest of the teams to provide satisfying gameplay;
- Fix bugs and resolve production issues in a timely manner by taking time to understand the issue.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in making great server (app or game);
- Proven exceptional Java programing skills;
- Knowledge of J2EE, Struts2, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate & Tomcat and Apache, Maven, Gradle, POJO, Multi-threading;
- Knowledge of various performance optimization and design techniques for J2EE applications;
- Hands on experience with Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, redis..;
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles;
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS and development tools;
- Eclipse, Git - Have demonstated sound abibility to solving server common issues before and after product launching prior;
Good to have:
- Have knowledge of C# is a plus
- Previous experience in a technology or gaming industry organization is a plus.
- Have experience with API server for mobile is a plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here
goGame have FUN!