We are embarking the journey of becoming the 1000 People Company in Y2019 and aiming for a bigger, stronger and better KMS Family as always. We want to welcome talent to join with us in this great journey.
Your Skills and Experience
- Programming skills: (at least one of these languages) C/C++, Java, C#, experience in using common programming languages for automation framework development
- Extensive experience in UI automation, end-to-end tests
- Has experience in developing test automation for mobile web and application.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with building framework based on open-source tools (Watir or Selenium), knowledge in developing framework based on commercial tool like QTP/CodeUI is a big plus
- Experience in testing API’s and Web Services Ability is a plus
- Good knowledge of software development process, especially software testing process is a plus
- Experience with testing web-based applications & healthcare domain is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
In case you want to have a sneak-peek at our benefits:
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium healthcare insurance (provided by AON this year) for you and your loved ones
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in The United States of America
- Company trip in every summer, at least 2 team building gatherings and big annual year-end party every year
- Various trainings on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming...
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks...
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, table-tennis, boxing...), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies...)
And many more
KMS provides services across the software development lifecycle through partnerships with clients ranging from start-ups to large technology companies. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing. Our infrastructure, methodology, team design, employee profile and client relationship models are designed to maximize the success of our clients in which we can help reduce time to market and increase quality. Most importantly, our culture is defined to encourage our highly experienced teams to deliver innovative solutions that don’t just meet our client’s needs, but also exceed their expectations.