As a Misfit developer, you'll be contributing to the development of next generation wearable products to improve peoples' health and wellbeing, while participating in the most innovative engineering team in Vietnam.from feasibility to implementation.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with crossfunctional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unittest code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 1 year or relevant working experience.
- Programming languages: Java, C/C++.
- Application development: application lifecycle, basic UI elements & layout, basic animation technique.
- Concurrency: Thread, Handler, AsyncTask and scheduling technique.
- Database: SQLite, ORMLite.
- Network: JSON, REST API.
- Native: JNI, NDK.
- Software design: Design Pattern, DRY, SOLID.
- Thirdparty libraries and APIs.
- Huge plus for Misfit: strong English communication skills.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Be a Misfiter, you will have many opportunities to work on things that give you a sense of purpose, and it'll never feel like work. Besides, we also offer:
- A cool, innovative working environment and talented colleagues
- Mac/Windows, iOS/Android, you name it
- Many other competitive benefits