- Take part in software projects from UK & US customers
- Communicate and report directly with customer by English via email, conference call.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Project Manager
- Detail will be discussed in the interview
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of software testing experience.
- Having Good knowledge on Software Testing process
- Careful, highly organized and self-learning attitude
- Capable of working in a team and under high pressure.
- Good English communication skills
Why You'll Love Working Here
1. We Value our clients
PowerGate is a company that works in a flexible environment for software development process, adjusting as per our clients' requirements. Quality work is a prerequisite for every task we undertake at PowerGate as we consider that "every day counts". And why not; we know that good jobs always bring new clients.
2. We believe in Quality
Attempting to provide world-class services, we always strive to provide you with quality work and consider "every effort counts". Excellent and consistent quality at low cost is what drives outsourcing business. And we play by the rules of the game.
3.We value our people
People are the key resources in any service industry. We highly value our people and their performance. PowerGate ensures providing an environment to develop their skills and offers them a rewarding career.
3. Fast turnaround, high quality, low price.
There an old saying in the IT business: Speed, quality, price: choose any two. At PowerGate, our goal is to give you all three. We do it with a unique combination of business-savvy management, a remarkable depth of technical expertise, and a lean, agile organizational structure that can respond rapidly to changing customer needs. The cost of living in Vietnam is very low, which allows us to provide world-class technical capability at very low prices.
4.We adapt to the way you work, become an extension of your team.
Our internal processes are well-defined and have been developed with the express purpose of being easily adaptable to your needs. We dedicate the resources necessary to learn your technologies and methodologies, becoming a virtual extension of your team.
5. Lean, agile organization.
We understand that the challenges you face can change on a daily basis. That's why we have structured our company to be extremely responsive to our customers' needs. There are no extraneous layers of management. We will put together a stable, dedicated team based on your needs, no matter what the size or duration of your project. And we will quickly add or subtract resources as your needs change.