We are looking for Full- Stack Developers with excellent programming skills to join our team. We need a person who can create highly scalable web apps products that thousands of users interact with daily or IoT products that communicate with thousands of sensors for big data analytics.
Are you passionate joining world-class team to build disruptive products? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fun environment? Do you have ambition to earn hug amount of money and retire in the next 5-10 years?
If you do, we would like to meet you in person to discuss further opportunities for cooperation.
As a full stack developer, you will be responsible for:
- Analyse requirements and participate in design technical solutions
- Research new products and technologies
- Participating in coding and reviewing code of other members
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working large scale .Net or Java projects.
- Minimum 3 years working with database, writing efficient stored procedures and experience with .NET/Java (Entity, Java 8, Spring) Framework.
- Willing to learn new technology and products industry
- Be able to work on site in USA or Canada upto 2-3 months.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or MS Azure would be of benefit.
- Good communication skills and fluent English.
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Able to solve complex programming problems and think laterally.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
Why You'll Love Working Here
We are building new core members to works on various of startup products in USA. To pursue our mission, our strategy is to get the A team where each of the individual will be complemented to each other and learned from each other. When you join us, you will be offer:
- STOCK and bonus for each of the project you work on
- Annually company trip & project close team outing
- Additional health care policy for employees and family (based on level)
- You play a key role to success in our team
- Opportunities to work onsite in USA/Canada and Singapore
- Opportunities to work with talent people and disruptive products
Let join us to share experiences and celebrating the moment of achieving the mission together!