- Good background in JAVA and Android SDK.
- Good skills in Android Studio IDE.
- Must have experience developing for multiple screen sizes and densities.
- Good at Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design, Problem Solving, and Design Patterns.
- Experience with developing custom UI for native component.
- Familiar with frameworks IoC/DI like Dagger, Butter Knife...
- Good understanding about MVC, MVP, MVVM.
- Good at finding and using 3rd party open source library.
- Have experience in integrating mobile apps with web services.
- Have experience in UnitTest factor.
- Strong experienced with SQLite
- Strong experience and highly passionate in code refactoring, Android app performance tuning
- Strong experienced in working with web service (RESTful API, JSON/XML)
- Be able to analysis, design, develop, test and deploy Android app from the ground up
- Strong willingness to learn new practices and technologies.
- Able to work well in the team and willingness to mentor / coach others.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including facilitation and negotiation.
- Good at verbal English
- Good at leadership skill
Your Skills and Experience
- Cultural Fit (Collaborative, Learning, Passionate)
- Problem Solving, Openness, Forward Thinking
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, critical
- Adaptable technical abilities (new technologies are always around the corner)
- Strong at Object Oriented Programming and Reactive Programming.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- A bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experienced in developing Location Based Services.
- Have an app in Google Play/ Apple App Store is a plus.
- Understanding and experience of Agile methodology.
- Experienced in Google Push Notification / Rich Text Push Notification
- Experienced with the popular online payment gateways
- Have experience in Social Network Open API platform (Facebook, Twitter).
- Have experience developing both Android and iOS application is a plus (multi-skilling is good)
- Experienced in developing RESTful API using server side technologies like .NET, JAVA, PHP
Why You'll Love Working Here
We offer great salary package and benefits for the right candidates. Including monthly fitness\personal development allowance, additional annual leave and a company bonus structure based on productivity and performance.
Studio 60 is a leading interactive company with extensive specialist experience in the delivery of award-winning digital solutions for leading brands. We use the latest design technology and cutting edge thinking across all digital channels. Our clients include Lexus & Toyota, Heineken, Disney, Cartoon Network, Panasonic, BMW, Aust Broadcasting Corp, Commonwealth Bank and other leading international companies.