We are seeking a highly skilled ASP.NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining internal and external- facing web applications.
- Building new systems with DotNet Core / WebApi / MVC / Entity Framework / MongoDB / PostGre SQL
- Writing maintainable unit tests and integration tests
- Experience working with Linux Server environment is a plus
- HTML, CSS3 , AngularJS and bootstrap is a plus
- Developing new functionality on our existing software products.
- Participating in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- 4+ years experience with .NET technology.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET4.0/4.5 Framework, including Visual Studio, MVC, WebApi and Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive Salary
- Official hours from 8.30 AM - 5.30PM, Mon-Fri.
- We don't count your leave. You can take leave whenever necessary. We evaluate your perfomance base on tasks you have completed.